Situated on Frankland Road in Blagrove, just off Junction 16 of the M4 Motorway, our Business Centre is surrounded by lush greenery with many amenities close by, to include; hotels, restaurants, public houses, coffee outlets, sandwich and pastry franchises, gyms and much more.
Each of our offices are self contained within our grounds and are accessible 24 hours a day via the swipe card entry door system. The grounds are surrounded by trees to offer privacy, security and peace whilst working.
Our site benefits from 24 hour manned security and FREE, secure, onsite parking (additional parking requirements outside of allotted space will be chargeable, but can be negotiated upon enquiry).
We take pride in the appearance of our site and our premises, so each office is light, bright and airy and finished to a high standard.
All our offices have electrical sockets, light fittings and an air-conditioning unit. They are fully decorated in neutral tones, in-keeping with the internal decoration throughout the rest of the building and will have new carpets fitted throughout once an occupant has entered into a lease. A gas central heating system is fitted throughout the communal areas so the entire business centre remains warm.
Each office has access to our communal kitchen and meeting space areas.
Our onsite security team monitor the Business Park using our state of the art CCTV systems, fitted both internally and externally, filling you with the confidence that the entire estate and your Goods are safe and secure. The CCTV footage is recorded 24 hours a day and can be viewed should the need arise.
- If you are expecting a delivery, but are not going to be present when it arrives, just notify a member of staff beforehand and we will gladly accept on your behalf at no extra charge to yourself.
- You also benefit from an in-house cleaner, three times each week to clean all the communal areas, including the kitchen, corridors and staircases.
We have our windows cleaned externally once every 4-8 weeks, so the facia remains clean, tidy and approachable to tenants and their visitors. It is the responsibility of the occupant to keep the internal windows clean.
- There are also post boxes, clearly marked in our reception area. A member of staff will sort through the post and distribute to each tray up on arrival.
- It is then the responsibility of the occupant to collect the post each day from their designated trays.
- You have full use of the kitchen located on the first floor, as well as full use of all toilets and washroom facilities, one of which has two shower cubicles, all of which can be accessed 24 hours a day.
- You will also have the opportunity to advertise your business on our 3 company directory boards, one of which is roadside.
- Benefit from additional storage for business overflow, with our self storage facility on site which is easily accessed via interlinking door systems.
- This suite is allocated 1 parking bay, should more bays be required, then please notify a member of staff upon enquiry.
- We offer flexible terms on each of our office suites, however the minimum lease term would be 1 year.
- If you are looking for somewhere long term, then we offer discounts on 2 year, 3 year and 5 year commitment terms.
- Prices are subject to area size and dependant on availability.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- Payable monthly/quarterly, in advance.
- Invoice are sent electronically 10-28 days prior to payment.
- NO service charge fees apply.
- ALL utilities, i.e. Gas, Water and Electricity are included within your rental charge.
- However, if you require the use of a landline or broadband line, then the tenant is liable for any charges this may incur.